At Ollia Macarons & Tea we work as a family, everything comes into play to create the Ollia Experience, from the art of making macarons, to the personal service in store and the attention to detail. We are always on the look out for talented individuals to join our team.
SEASONAL Front of store
(Holt Renfrew Location)
Full time starting Nov. 29 to Dec. 24
Ollia is a boutique patisserie focusing on macarons and organic tea. We are located on 16th Ave SW in Calgary and have pop ups at Holt Renfrew during holiday seasons. We make all of our signature macarons and other treats on site and we are looking to add a motivated, committed member to our front of store team at the seasonal Holt Renfrew pop up location.
Your core responsibilities and expectations include (but are not limited to):
- Creating the Ollia experience at the Holt Renfrew pop up location
- Opening and closing the pop up location
- Keeping track of macaron and tea inventory
- Ensuring that the pop up runs smoothly: helping customers, providing product knowledge to customers, making drinks, taking class bookings, maintaining a clean workspace
- Providing customers with basic Holt Renfrew knowledge if needed
- Providing social media posts to Ollia’s outlets about the Pop up location
The ideal candidate is someone:
- Who is a solution finder
- With genuine and personable customer service
- Organized, reliable and energetic
- Who will be able to see the small things that no one else sees
- Flexible & able to work independently with little direction
- With previous customer service experience
- Experience in social media, writing and/or special events is a plus
Note that parking is not provided by Holt Renfrew. The way of transportation and parking would be the responsibility of the candidate. Public transit is the best option.
A creative work environment
A dynamic, growing business where personal development is encouraged
Opportunity to get involved in events and pop up stores
Staff discount to keep your sweet craving satisfied
To apply, please Send your resume and cover letter to:
Merci Beaucoup for your interest in the position and for submitting an application. Selected candidates will be considered
and contacted for an interview.