At Ollia Macarons & Tea we work as a family, everything comes into play to create the Ollia Experience, from the art of making macarons, to the personal service in store and the attention to detail. We are always on the look out for talented individuals to join our team.
Front of store 30 + hours
Ollia is a boutique patisserie focusing on macarons and organic tea. We are located on 16th Ave SW in Calgary and have pop ups at Holt Renfrew during holiday seasons. Genuine and personable customer service is part of creating an enjoyable Ollia experience. We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual who embodies the spirit of the store and the products to join the Ollia Front of Store Team.
Hours: The candidate has to be available to work 4 days a week sometimes weekends and have flexibility to works more hours through the holiday season.
Your core Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Being a key holder: opening / closing duties
- Ensuring that the front of the store runs smoothly: helping customers, providing product knowledge to our customers, making drinks, answering the phone and emails, taking custom orders and class booking, and filling custom orders.
- Handling the stock: keeping track of inventory and keeping the stock in order
- Ensuring that the sales goals are achieved
- Participating in and representing Ollia at various events
- A creative work environment
- A dynamic, growing business where personal development is encouraged
- Opportunity to get involved in events and pop up stores
- Staff discount to keep your sweet craving satisfied
The ideal candidate is someone:
- Who is a solution finder
- With genuine and personable customer service
- Organized and energetic
- Curious and creative
- Who will be able to see the small things that no one else sees
- Flexible & able to work independently with little direction
- With previous key holder and customer service experience
- Experience in social media, writing and/or special events is a plus
Send us your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure to submit your application with a cover letter answering the following questions:
- What is your favorite dessert and why?
- What is your definition of a customer experience?
- What do you think you’ll bring to the team?
Please include your social media handle if you are active on instagram.