At Ollia Macarons & Tea we work as a family, everything comes into play to create the Ollia Experience, from the art of making macarons, to the personal service in store and the attention to detail. We are always on the look out for talented individuals to join our team.
Kitchen assistant (part time)
expected to start immediately
Ollia is a boutique patisserie focusing on macarons and organic tea. We are located on 16th Ave SW in Calgary and have pop ups at Holt Renfrew during holiday seasons. We make all of our signature macarons and other treats on site and we are looking to add a motivated, committed member to our kitchen team.
Your core responsibilities and expectations include (but are not limited to):
- Prepping and making macaron fillings
- Working efficiently independently and with a team during kitchen prep and production hours.
- Maintaining the kitchen work space so that it is safe, clean and organized in accordance to food handling standards.
- Assisting in the making of macarons and other sweet treats under the direction of the kitchen management
- Participating in all kitchen duties such as washing dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately, cleaning kitchen equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas etc.
- Able to lift 25 lbs
The ideal candidate is someone:
With the ability to listen and learn in a fast paced environment
With previous kitchen or applicable experience
Organized and energetic
Curious and creative
Who is a solution finder
Who will be able to see the small things that no one else sees
Willing to bring their own awesome personality to the team!
The shifts that are looking to be filled are Monday to Thursday (10 a.m. to 3 p.m.) and occasional Fridays (10 a.m. to 3 p.m.).
A creative work environment
A dynamic, growing business where personal development is encouraged
Opportunity to get involved in events and pop up stores
Staff discount to keep your sweet craving satisfied
To apply, please Send your resume and cover letter to:
Merci Beaucoup for your interest in the position and for submitting an application. Selected candidates will be considered
and contacted for an interview.