At Ollia Macarons & Tea we work as a family, everything comes into play to create the Ollia Experience, from the art of making macarons, to the personal service in store and the attention to detail. We are always on the look out for talented individuals to join our team.
Front of store (10/15 hours per week)
expected starting date mid September.
Ollia is a boutique patisserie focusing on macarons and organic tea. We are located on 16th Ave SW in Calgary and have pop ups at Holt Renfrew during holiday seasons. Genuine and personable customer service is part of creating an enjoyable Ollia experience. We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual who embodies the spirit of the store and the products to join the Ollia Front of Store Team.
Hours: The candidate has to be available to work on Sundays in addition to one or two additional shifts a week, and/or Saturday (have flexibility to work more hours through the holiday season).
Your core Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Being a key holder: opening / closing duties
- Ensuring that the front of the store runs smoothly: helping customers, providing product knowledge to our customers, making drinks, answering the phone and emails, taking custom orders and class booking, and filling custom orders.
- Ensuring that the sales goals are achieved
- Participating in and representing Ollia at various events
A creative work environment
A dynamic, growing business where personal development is encouraged
Opportunity to get involved in events and pop up stores
Staff discount to keep your sweet craving satisfied
The ideal candidate is someone:
Who is a solution finder
With genuine and personable customer service
Organized and energetic
Curious and creative
Who will be able to see the small things that no one else sees
Flexible & able to work independently with little direction
With previous key holder and customer service experience
Experience in social media, writing and/or special events is a plus
Send us your resume and cover letter at email@example.com*
Please make sure to submit your application with a cover letter answering the following questions:
- If you could only eat one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
- What is your definition of a customer experience?
- What do you think you’ll bring to the team?
Please include your social media handle if you are active on Instagram.
*Only selected candidates will be contacted